The INnetCampus program offers 45 places which are fully subsidized by the Erasmus + program of the European Commission. Each country through its university of reference will select 15 students with disabilities
The 45 places available in the current INnetCampus call will be distributed as follows:
- 15 places per week stay at INnetCampus 2017 at the Faculty of Law of the University of Lisbon (Portugal) From 2 to 8 July 2017, travel days are included.
- 15 places for a one-week stay at INnetCampus 2017 at the University of Granada (Spain): inclusion.ugr.es (23-29 July 2017, inclusive travel days).
- 15 places for a one-week stay at the INnetCampus 2017 at the College of Arts-Plantijn Antwerp (Belgium): www.ap.be (From 27 August to 2 September 2017, travel days are included).
Program development includes academic outreach activities, cultural and leisure activities, as well as mentoring and personal development activities.
Both the activities, support, accommodation and travel of the INnetcampus 2017 are subsidized by the Erasmus + program of the European Commission. Any support related to the special needs of the participants will be provided by each University.
- 1) Be a student with a disability, enrolled in the 2016-2017 academic year in a secondary education center, aged between 15 and 21 years.
- 2) Be in possession of a legal certificate of disability.
- 3) Because the official language of the program will be English, it is necessary that the participants have sufficient level to understand and communicate with the other participants, so it is advisable an average level equivalent to B1.
In order to access the selection process, interested young people should contact their reference university in their country.
University of Granada
Faculty of law (University of Lisbon)